Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching crabs


Nothing new to Natalie,
but Lindsi was being brave.

Jamie was not being brave.
She refused to hold one.
She touched one though!
Empty handed...

Natalie was having a blast.
She caught a crab with legs as long as our fingers,
and the crab pinched her. Her finger started bleeding.
While she didn't even care,
that was Jamie's way of creating further excuses to not hold one.


Racing the crabs.

Jamie with one of her brother's mission companions.
They recognized each other right away.
It took them a few minutes to figure out
why they looked familiar to each other but once they knew,
Jamie called her brother and as a joke said,
"Guess who I'm walking on the beach,
under the stars,
and holding hands with?
Your companion from the MTC!"
Bryant thought that was pretty funny.

We had a fun & adventurous night!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys so much it makes me want to throw up. Neither of you have called me back recently so you should fix that because BOY do i have stories for you. Also you already look ridiculously tan and that is disgusting because I am so white you can see the capillaries under my skin....gross. Anyways...turns out this semester is going to be as bad as I suspected! Kiss a crab for me!

    ReplyDelete